Rainbow 6 | Siege: The Invisible



I wanted to bring this video in because I think it's funny mostly.  But I also see a lot of complaints on the Rainbow 6 | Siege Reddit.  But those complaints typically indicate matchmaking as the issue.

While I will agree with most of these complaints, it's a well known issue.  But then there's in-game bugs, like this one.  Enjoy


Could have won that match too!  But this is what it takes to help the game get better.  Playing the hell out of it and finding all those various bugs and issues.

Although, speaking of issues, another one being Terrorist Hunt switching from Realistic to Normal after a round.  It doesn't happen often, but it's not exactly the most fun bug to deal with since again, matchmaking can be pretty bad.

Please follow me!

Twitch
Twitter
YouTube

Leave comments or questions as well, but please remember to be courteous!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment